||How do I cut my tile, my blade keeps breaking?
For cutting tips, please follow some easy steps:
1. To make a single straight cut use a carbide-tipped pencil to score the glazed tile.
2. Snap the tile along the scored line using tile nippers.
1. For multiple straight cuts, use a score-and-snap tile cutter.
2. Hold the tile firmly.
3. Extend the handle forward, push down, then pull back to score the tile.
4. Go down the handle to the center of the tile and press down to snap the tile along the scored line.