||September 23 2009 - Florim USA and the environment
Florim USA is committed to the environment and the development of ecologically sound building products. Florim recycles powders, pastes, and residues from the plant’s industrial processes.
We also purchase glass bottles from a local landfill and recycle our own tile back into the manufacturing process. These efforts allow us to offer products that can help you earn LEED points without compromising the efficiency of the plant and products. Ask us about our Bureau Veritas Certification.
Florim USA is the proud owner of one of the largest and most technologically advanced porcelain facilities in North America.
Florim USA is a leader in the porcelain tile industry; committed to the continued technological innovation of its processes to create products that increasingly meet the demands of the market.
We offer products that contain up to 40% recycled material, and we are an active member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
The Florim Advantage
- TILE MADE IN THE USA “Green Tile”
- Operation under ISO-9001 registration
- Tile for interior and exterior applications
- Tile for commercial and/or residential applications
- Millions of square feet of tile in stock and ready to ship at all times
- The perfect location – Located within 500 miles of 75% of the US population
- 7 Major interstates converge near our plant and warehouse
- Manufacturing and warehousing under the same roof
- A&D tools and resources