In line with the ISO 14021 Standard “Environmental labels and declarations” we declare that:
- Our company is committed to the continued technological innovation of its processes to create products that increasingly meet the demands of the market and focus on:
- reduced energy consumption in production processes;
- reduced emissions into the air and water;
- improving consumer awareness and waste management.
To curb our environmental impact, we have taken the following steps:
- Manufacturing waste are fully managed and reused (Waste Recycling rate: 98-99%).
- The production plant is equipped with a closed-circuit water softening system with total recovery of liquid discharges coming from the production cycle and no discharges into the environment.
- Emissions of gases are authorized by the competent authority, pollutant abatement systems are fitted and undergo periodic checks to verify they comply with the current laws.
- Industrial waste is disposed of in compliance with the National directives.
- Most of the packaging materials are collected and recycled or repurposed:
- pallets are used / reused until no longer usable with remaining sent to landfill (this number is minimal).
- glazed is recycled.
- Cardboards are 100% recycled.
- The negative impact on the environment is minimized from the use of suitable technologies.
The ceramic tiles we produce are:
- A long-lasting product.
- Recyclable at the end of their use.